Thursday, July 31, 2014

Follow us:
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to this news feed 

News

Western NY

House Fire on Rochester's Lang Street

  • Text size: + -
Rochester: House Fire on Rochester's Lang Street
Play now

Time Warner Cable video customers:
Sign in with your TWC ID to access our video clips.

  To view our videos, you need to
enable JavaScript. Learn how.
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.

Then come back here and refresh the page.

The Red Cross is helping two people after candle set a house on fire early Sunday afternoon.

Fire broke out in the second floor bedroom of a home on Lang Street around one o'clock.

Neighbors saw the smoke and alerted the residents. They were able to get out safely.

It didn't take long for crews to out the fire, but there is smoke and water damage to the entire home.

Fire officials say the fire was accidental: a lit candle left on a second floor bedroom dresser.

10.11.12.244 ClientIP: 54.87.134.74, 23.62.6.199 UserAgent: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) Profile: TWCSAMLSP