Thursday, December 25, 2014

Alert

Follow us:
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to this news feed 

News

Western NY

House Fire in Chili Accidentally Set

  • Text size: + -
Rochester: No One Hurt in Chili House Fire
Play now

Time Warner Cable video customers:
Sign in with your TWC ID to access our video clips.

out of 10

Free Video Views Remaining

To get you to the stories you care about, we are offering everyone 10 video views per month.

Access to our video is always free for Time Warner Cable video customers who login with their TWC ID.

  To view our videos, you need to
enable JavaScript. Learn how.
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.

Then come back here and refresh the page.

Firefighters say a garage fire in Chili was accidental. It happened on Hartom Road just after 4:30 a.m. Friday.

When firefighters got there, the flames had spread to a nearby house.

No one was inside the home at the time.

The flames also caused heat damage to a neighboring home.

10.11.12.248 ClientIP: 54.145.209.42, 23.15.9.92 UserAgent: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) Profile: TWCSAMLSP